Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
"PrecompiledAssemblyException" errors when using ForceReserializeAssets on TMP
1. Open attached project "970825_TMP_ForceReserialize.zip"
2. In Project window, right-click Assets -> 'TextMesh Pro' folder, and press 'Reimport'
3. In Editor menu, select Tools -> ForceReserializeAssets
4. Observe Console window
5. If no error appears, repeat steps 2-4
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: "PrecompiledAssemblyException" error
Reproducible with: 1.3.0 (2018.4.32f1)
Not reproducible with: 1.3.0 (2019.1.0a1), 2.1.3 (2019.4.18f1), 3.0.3 (2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2)
Could not test with: 2018.3.0a11 ("no suitable methods found to override" and missing namespace errors), 1.5.3 (2018.4.26f1) ("no suitable method found to override" errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder