Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
"PrecompiledAssemblyException" errors when using ForceReserializeAssets on TMP
1. Open attached project "970825_TMP_ForceReserialize.zip"
2. In Project window, right-click Assets -> 'TextMesh Pro' folder, and press 'Reimport'
3. In Editor menu, select Tools -> ForceReserializeAssets
4. Observe Console window
5. If no error appears, repeat steps 2-4
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: "PrecompiledAssemblyException" error
Reproducible with: 1.3.0 (2018.4.32f1)
Not reproducible with: 1.3.0 (2019.1.0a1), 2.1.3 (2019.4.18f1), 3.0.3 (2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2)
Could not test with: 2018.3.0a11 ("no suitable methods found to override" and missing namespace errors), 1.5.3 (2018.4.26f1) ("no suitable method found to override" errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler