Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
"PrecompiledAssemblyException" errors when using ForceReserializeAssets on TMP
1. Open attached project "970825_TMP_ForceReserialize.zip"
2. In Project window, right-click Assets -> 'TextMesh Pro' folder, and press 'Reimport'
3. In Editor menu, select Tools -> ForceReserializeAssets
4. Observe Console window
5. If no error appears, repeat steps 2-4
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: "PrecompiledAssemblyException" error
Reproducible with: 1.3.0 (2018.4.32f1)
Not reproducible with: 1.3.0 (2019.1.0a1), 2.1.3 (2019.4.18f1), 3.0.3 (2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2)
Could not test with: 2018.3.0a11 ("no suitable methods found to override" and missing namespace errors), 1.5.3 (2018.4.26f1) ("no suitable method found to override" errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object