Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
"PrecompiledAssemblyException" errors when using ForceReserializeAssets on TMP
1. Open attached project "970825_TMP_ForceReserialize.zip"
2. In Project window, right-click Assets -> 'TextMesh Pro' folder, and press 'Reimport'
3. In Editor menu, select Tools -> ForceReserializeAssets
4. Observe Console window
5. If no error appears, repeat steps 2-4
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: "PrecompiledAssemblyException" error
Reproducible with: 1.3.0 (2018.4.32f1)
Not reproducible with: 1.3.0 (2019.1.0a1), 2.1.3 (2019.4.18f1), 3.0.3 (2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2)
Could not test with: 2018.3.0a11 ("no suitable methods found to override" and missing namespace errors), 1.5.3 (2018.4.26f1) ("no suitable method found to override" errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material
- Unable to get textureOverrideSettings from BuildPipeline.GetBuildTargetName when trying to pass in the platform string
- Getting the current process name returns Null when building with IL2CPP
- Documentation page is not displayed for the user when he clicks on "Open Reference for SceneTemplateAsset" question mark