Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
"PrecompiledAssemblyException" errors when using ForceReserializeAssets on TMP
1. Open attached project "970825_TMP_ForceReserialize.zip"
2. In Project window, right-click Assets -> 'TextMesh Pro' folder, and press 'Reimport'
3. In Editor menu, select Tools -> ForceReserializeAssets
4. Observe Console window
5. If no error appears, repeat steps 2-4
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: "PrecompiledAssemblyException" error
Reproducible with: 1.3.0 (2018.4.32f1)
Not reproducible with: 1.3.0 (2019.1.0a1), 2.1.3 (2019.4.18f1), 3.0.3 (2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2)
Could not test with: 2018.3.0a11 ("no suitable methods found to override" and missing namespace errors), 1.5.3 (2018.4.26f1) ("no suitable method found to override" errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Artifacts appear in the Game view when resizing the window/entering the Play Mode in a specific project
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function
- Fetched files in Perforce are automatically added to the change list when they are serialized