Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
PrebuildSetupAttribute cannot find types in arbitrary assemblies
PrebuildSetupAttribute (and probably PostBuildCleanup too) cannot find their target types if the types are not in a specific list of assemblies, as described by UnityEngine.TestTools.AttributeHelper.GetTargetClassFromName().
This isn't workable in a world of packages and asmdef files, so it needs to be changed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector