Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
PrebuildSetupAttribute cannot find types in arbitrary assemblies
PrebuildSetupAttribute (and probably PostBuildCleanup too) cannot find their target types if the types are not in a specific list of assemblies, as described by UnityEngine.TestTools.AttributeHelper.GetTargetClassFromName().
This isn't workable in a world of packages and asmdef files, so it needs to be changed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property