Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
PrebuildSetupAttribute cannot find types in arbitrary assemblies
PrebuildSetupAttribute (and probably PostBuildCleanup too) cannot find their target types if the types are not in a specific list of assemblies, as described by UnityEngine.TestTools.AttributeHelper.GetTargetClassFromName().
This isn't workable in a world of packages and asmdef files, so it needs to be changed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1