Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
PrebuildSetupAttribute cannot find types in arbitrary assemblies
PrebuildSetupAttribute (and probably PostBuildCleanup too) cannot find their target types if the types are not in a specific list of assemblies, as described by UnityEngine.TestTools.AttributeHelper.GetTargetClassFromName().
This isn't workable in a world of packages and asmdef files, so it needs to be changed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar