Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
PrebuildSetupAttribute cannot find types in arbitrary assemblies
PrebuildSetupAttribute (and probably PostBuildCleanup too) cannot find their target types if the types are not in a specific list of assemblies, as described by UnityEngine.TestTools.AttributeHelper.GetTargetClassFromName().
This isn't workable in a world of packages and asmdef files, so it needs to be changed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- [Android] QosService.Instance.GetSortedMultiplayQosResultsAsync crashes Player when it's built
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player is not killed when using xkill command