Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Potential race condition inside AssetDatabase.ParallelEnumeration
Using Unity 2021.2.0a13 and on Linux
And based on the report from this user on the forums: https://forum.unity.com/threads/2021-2-0a13-getting-never-ending-hold-on-importing-assets-assetdatabase-parallelenumeration.1093969/
It appears there might be a race condition inside of the AssetDatabase.ParallelEnumeration code.
This is only happening on Linux, however.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform