Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Potential race condition inside AssetDatabase.ParallelEnumeration
Using Unity 2021.2.0a13 and on Linux
And based on the report from this user on the forums: https://forum.unity.com/threads/2021-2-0a13-getting-never-ending-hold-on-importing-assets-assetdatabase-parallelenumeration.1093969/
It appears there might be a race condition inside of the AssetDatabase.ParallelEnumeration code.
This is only happening on Linux, however.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Apr 26, 2021 11:51
I can see that "Fix in review for ..." was corrected. Great! :)
Apr 25, 2021 06:24
The fix is mentioned "Fix In Review for 2021.1.X" it should be reviewed in 2021.2, maybe it's a typo?
Anyway, I tried said fix and it works. Thanks @Unity_Javier for helping with that!