Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Potential race condition inside AssetDatabase.ParallelEnumeration
Using Unity 2021.2.0a13 and on Linux
And based on the report from this user on the forums: https://forum.unity.com/threads/2021-2-0a13-getting-never-ending-hold-on-importing-assets-assetdatabase-parallelenumeration.1093969/
It appears there might be a race condition inside of the AssetDatabase.ParallelEnumeration code.
This is only happening on Linux, however.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- [WebGL] Not all ResponseHeaders are returned when using UnityWebRequest