Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Potential crash when exception is raised in mono_domain_unload
The only way so far to repro is to intentionally raise an exception in UnloadDomain (or within mono_domain_unload) as the user did with source.
No actual crash has been reported. So not seen in released versions of the editor.
Update: fixed in 2019.1.0b3 and 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR