Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Potential crash when exception is raised in mono_domain_unload
The only way so far to repro is to intentionally raise an exception in UnloadDomain (or within mono_domain_unload) as the user did with source.
No actual crash has been reported. So not seen in released versions of the editor.
Update: fixed in 2019.1.0b3 and 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right
- Cursor is not locked to Game window when pressing Windows key then clicking the Taskbar and refocusing the Game
- EditorGUIUtility.ShowObjectPicker doesn't allow to pick assets from derived classes
- Disabling and enabling an AudioSource component controlled by a Timeline causes a pop and ignores the mixer settings
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function