Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Potential crash when exception is raised in mono_domain_unload
The only way so far to repro is to intentionally raise an exception in UnloadDomain (or within mono_domain_unload) as the user did with source.
No actual crash has been reported. So not seen in released versions of the editor.
Update: fixed in 2019.1.0b3 and 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh