Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Potential crash when exception is raised in mono_domain_unload
The only way so far to repro is to intentionally raise an exception in UnloadDomain (or within mono_domain_unload) as the user did with source.
No actual crash has been reported. So not seen in released versions of the editor.
Update: fixed in 2019.1.0b3 and 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab