Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Potential crash when exception is raised in mono_domain_unload
The only way so far to repro is to intentionally raise an exception in UnloadDomain (or within mono_domain_unload) as the user did with source.
No actual crash has been reported. So not seen in released versions of the editor.
Update: fixed in 2019.1.0b3 and 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project
- ShaderGraph produces <1 Alpha in Opaque mode when Alpha Clipping is enabled
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window