Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.1.8
Found in [Package]
[PostProcessing] Graphics.CopyTexture() errors are thrown when disabling HDR having Global Post-Process Volume with SSR enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" in the attached project "case_1174195-SSR_Bug"
2. Make sure SSR is enabled in the "Post-Process Volume" GameObject
3. In the Main Camera Inspector, set the HDR to "off"
Expected results: No errors are thrown
Actual results: CopyTexture() errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a11 (Package ver. 2.1.6, 2.1.7)
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1 (using Post Processing Stack from Asset Store)
1. Full error message:
"Graphics.CopyTexture can only copy between same texture format groups (d3d11 base formats: src=27 dst=9)"
2. With Post Processing version 2.1.5 and lower no errors are thrown, but the Game window is a black screen. However, Enabling "Directly to Camera Target" checkbox in the "Post Process Layer" Component of the Main Camera fixes the black screen problem.
3. On several Unity versions, different errors occur. For example, in 2019.2.1f1 (package ver. 2.1.7) such error is thrown:
"RenderTexture.Create failed: format unsupported for random writes - RGBA8 sRGB (4).UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)"
4. Post Processing Stack Asset was throwing an error in Unity 2018.4. Full error message:
Assets\PostProcessing\Editor\PropertyDrawers\MinDrawer.cs(6,34): error CS0104: 'MinAttribute' is an ambiguous reference between 'UnityEngine.PostProcessing.MinAttribute' and 'UnityEngine.MinAttribute'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off