Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[PostProcessing] Depth of field is not applied to the whole screen when resolution is fixed and is resized
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "20190215_test.zip"
2. Set Game View Resolution to Fixed Resolution 1000x1000
3. Resize Game View Window so that the width of the Game View does not fit into the window and is resized
4. Observe game view
Expected result: Depth of field is applied correctly
Actual result: Depth of field is not applied to the right side of the Game View
Reproducible with - 2019.2.0a6
Not reproducible with - 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a5
PostProcessing reproducible with - 0.1.7; 2.1.3
1) This is only reproducible when Type of the resolution is set to Fixed Resolution and not to Aspect Ratio
2) Could not reproduce with 2017.4 because the project did not load correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3