Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
PostprocessBuildPlayer script will return "Unsupported build target"
1. Open PostProcess project
2. Set architecture to Universal or x86_64
4. Look at generated platform.txt file in the same folder as the built player. It's contents should be the platform name, but it is "Unsupported build target!"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object