Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
PostprocessBuildPlayer script will return "Unsupported build target"
1. Open PostProcess project
2. Set architecture to Universal or x86_64
4. Look at generated platform.txt file in the same folder as the built player. It's contents should be the platform name, but it is "Unsupported build target!"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer