Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Post Processing][XR] Single pass instancing displays right eye only when using the post processing stack
How to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Set the XR SDK to OpenVR.
3) Install the Post Processing package (2.0.14-preview)
4) Set stereo rendering mode to Single Pass Instancing
5) Build and run.
6) Notice that the left eye texture is blank and no image effects are applied to the right eye.
Reproducible in: 2018.3.0b1, 2019.1.0a3
This is a duplicate of issue #1079682[Post Processing][XR] Single pass instancing displays right eye only when using the post processing stack
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets