Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Post Processing][XR] Single pass instancing displays right eye only when using the post processing stack
How to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Set the XR SDK to OpenVR.
3) Install the Post Processing package (2.0.14-preview)
4) Set stereo rendering mode to Single Pass Instancing
5) Build and run.
6) Notice that the left eye texture is blank and no image effects are applied to the right eye.
Reproducible in: 2018.3.0b1, 2019.1.0a3
This is a duplicate of issue #1079682[Post Processing][XR] Single pass instancing displays right eye only when using the post processing stack
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework