Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Post Processing][XR] Single pass instancing displays right eye only when using the post processing stack
How to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Set the XR SDK to OpenVR.
3) Install the Post Processing package (2.0.14-preview)
4) Set stereo rendering mode to Single Pass Instancing
5) Build and run.
6) Notice that the left eye texture is blank and no image effects are applied to the right eye.
Reproducible in: 2018.3.0b1, 2019.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction
- [XR] GearVR HMD and Remote Controls are missing or incorrect