Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Post Processing][XR] Single pass instancing displays right eye only when using the post processing stack
How to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Set the XR SDK to OpenVR.
3) Install the Post Processing package (2.0.14-preview)
4) Set stereo rendering mode to Single Pass Instancing
5) Build and run.
6) Notice that the left eye texture is blank and no image effects are applied to the right eye.
Reproducible in: 2018.3.0b1, 2019.1.0a3
This is a duplicate of issue #1079682[Post Processing][XR] Single pass instancing displays right eye only when using the post processing stack
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled
- [Android] Build fails when the Assets/Plugins/Android folder which has a .java file is set to non writeable