Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Post Processing Stack does not tonemap light probe gizmos in the Scene viewport
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open the CornellBoxA scene
2. Select the Post-process Volume in the Hierarchy panel
3. In the Inspector window, select Post Process Volume component and navigate to Color Grading section
4. Make sure that Post-exposure is enabled and begin adjusting its value
5. Notice that light probe gizmo is properly tonemapped in the Game view but not in the Scene view
- In order to see gizmos in the Game view, make sure Gizmos toggle is turned on in the upper right corner of the Game view
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website