Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Post Processing shader error Kernal MultiScaleVODownsample1 not found in built player
Post Processing shader error when running scenes loaded from a Player or Asset Bundles.
1. Open attached project
2. Build Asset Bundles via: "Window > Asset Management > Addressable Assets"
2.a. Click "Build > Build Player Content"
3. Build & Run the player with via: "File > Build Settings..."
3.a. Check "Development Build"
3.b. Click "Build And Run" button.
4. In running player, open scene using the UI buttons
4.a. "LoadSceneMode.Single" loads the scene from Player Data
4.b. "Addressable.LoadSceneMode.Single" loads the scene from Asset Bundles
5. Notice errors in development console.
I tried reproducing this error in a smaller project setup but was unable to do so, not sure what is so specific in this project as to why the shaders are not being built correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode