Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Possible Regression: EditorApplication.ExecuteMenuItem won't execute a menu item hidden by an active Editor Mode
Load the attached project.
Under the Metacast menu there are two items of note. Toggle will toggle in and out of Metacast mode, and Execute Menu Test will attempt to execute the menu item "GameObject/3D Object/Cube"
Depending on which mode the project is in when you open it, use the toggle if neccesary to ensure the editor is NOT in Metacast mode
Execute the Menu Test and see that a Cube is created
Next, use Metacast->Toggle to go into Metacast mode
Execute Menu Test again and note the console error and no cube is created
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()