Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.4.X
Found in [Package]
Position Node bug in Shadergraph (in hdrp variant).
Position Node dropdown expresses it starts off in "World Space" but behaves as "Absolute World Space". If you then close the project and reopen it the drop-down will change automatically to "Absolute World Space" and show it's true setting. Pressing the play button triggers same effect. The drop-down will change. Manually trying to change the setting and saving the shader has no effect up until the point where you've either pressed play or closed and reopened the project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles