Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Popup menus are modal and blocking, requiring two clicks to switch
1. Open attached project "DoubleClick.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Editor, click on "Account" popup menu
3. In Editor, click on "Layout" popup menu
Expected result: The "Account" popup menu closes and the "Layout" popup menu opens
Actual result: The click only closes the "Account" popup menu
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.3.0a5
1. Issue reproduces with the following popup menus (generic style): Editor's "Account" and "Layout", Inspector's "Tag", "Layer" and the popup menus of their Components, Animation's clip selection, Console's "Editor", Game View's "Display", Hierarchy's "Create"
2. Issue does not reproduce with the following popup menus (Unity style): "Layers", "Collab", Game View's "Free Aspect" and "Gizmos", Scene View's "Shaded" and "Gizmos"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline