Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Popup menus are modal and blocking, requiring two clicks to switch
1. Open attached project "DoubleClick.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Editor, click on "Account" popup menu
3. In Editor, click on "Layout" popup menu
Expected result: The "Account" popup menu closes and the "Layout" popup menu opens
Actual result: The click only closes the "Account" popup menu
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.3.0a5
1. Issue reproduces with the following popup menus (generic style): Editor's "Account" and "Layout", Inspector's "Tag", "Layer" and the popup menus of their Components, Animation's clip selection, Console's "Editor", Game View's "Display", Hierarchy's "Create"
2. Issue does not reproduce with the following popup menus (Unity style): "Layers", "Collab", Game View's "Free Aspect" and "Gizmos", Scene View's "Shaded" and "Gizmos"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)