Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
PolygonCollider2D is reshaped if sprite is dragged into the public field of the script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "778125.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select GameObject
4. Notice that it has two components: PolygonCollider2D and Test script with public field that accepts Sprite
5. Drag "sprite" from project tab to the Sprite field of the Test script
6. Notice that PolygonCollider2D is reshaped
Note: this doesn't happen if:
1. In inspector, Test component is higher than PolygonCollider2D component
2. Sprite isn't added by drag and drop but rather by using "Select Object" window
1. Make sure that Test script is higher than PolygonCollider2D
2. Add sprite not by dragging it in but by using "Select Object" window
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Vulkan] Build crashes with vk_icdNegotiateLoaderICDInterfaceVersion after minimizing and then maximizing the Window
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled