Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
PolygonCollider2D is reshaped if sprite is dragged into the public field of the script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "778125.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select GameObject
4. Notice that it has two components: PolygonCollider2D and Test script with public field that accepts Sprite
5. Drag "sprite" from project tab to the Sprite field of the Test script
6. Notice that PolygonCollider2D is reshaped
Note: this doesn't happen if:
1. In inspector, Test component is higher than PolygonCollider2D component
2. Sprite isn't added by drag and drop but rather by using "Select Object" window
1. Make sure that Test script is higher than PolygonCollider2D
2. Add sprite not by dragging it in but by using "Select Object" window
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents