Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
PolygonCollider2D is reshaped if sprite is dragged into the public field of the script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "778125.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy, select GameObject
4. Notice that it has two components: PolygonCollider2D and Test script with public field that accepts Sprite
5. Drag "sprite" from project tab to the Sprite field of the Test script
6. Notice that PolygonCollider2D is reshaped
Note: this doesn't happen if:
1. In inspector, Test component is higher than PolygonCollider2D component
2. Sprite isn't added by drag and drop but rather by using "Select Object" window
1. Make sure that Test script is higher than PolygonCollider2D
2. Add sprite not by dragging it in but by using "Select Object" window
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p3, 5.4.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached