Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[PolygonCollider2D] Collider generated during runtime produces incorrect collision results
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "RuntimeGeneratedCollider"
3. Make sure that Game window has Gizmos enabled
4. Select both of the colliders and run the scene
5. Notice that collider generated in runtime produces incorrect collision results
Note: this bug also happens if we create collider from prefab using Instantiate().
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs