Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[PolygonCollider2D] Collider generated during runtime produces incorrect collision results
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "RuntimeGeneratedCollider"
3. Make sure that Game window has Gizmos enabled
4. Select both of the colliders and run the scene
5. Notice that collider generated in runtime produces incorrect collision results
Note: this bug also happens if we create collider from prefab using Instantiate().
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"