Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[PolygonCollider2D] Collider generated during runtime produces incorrect collision results
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "RuntimeGeneratedCollider"
3. Make sure that Game window has Gizmos enabled
4. Select both of the colliders and run the scene
5. Notice that collider generated in runtime produces incorrect collision results
Note: this bug also happens if we create collider from prefab using Instantiate().
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded