Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[PolygonCollider2D] Collider generated during runtime produces incorrect collision results
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "RuntimeGeneratedCollider"
3. Make sure that Game window has Gizmos enabled
4. Select both of the colliders and run the scene
5. Notice that collider generated in runtime produces incorrect collision results
Note: this bug also happens if we create collider from prefab using Instantiate().
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol