Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[PolygonCollider2D] Collider generated during runtime produces incorrect collision results
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "RuntimeGeneratedCollider"
3. Make sure that Game window has Gizmos enabled
4. Select both of the colliders and run the scene
5. Notice that collider generated in runtime produces incorrect collision results
Note: this bug also happens if we create collider from prefab using Instantiate().
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted