Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.2
Found in [Package]
[Polybrush] Samples reference LWRP instead of Universal RP
When viewing the Polybrush samples in Package Manager, one of the samples is called:
Shader Examples (LWRP)
This sample contains Shaders that also have LWRP in their names.
The shaders and the name of the sample package should be updated to Universal RP as that is now the focus over LWRP.
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. In project view, go to Assets > Samples > Polybrush > 1.0.0
4. Inspect the contents of the samples
The samples reference Universal RP.
The samples reference LWRP.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on Polybrush 1.0.0 with 2019.3.0, 2020.1.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] The error message "OPENGL NATIVE PLUG-IN ERROR: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY:" is thrown when the video is playing
- [IL2CPP] Build fails with the error "[1mcannot convert 'Nullable_1_tEA06D91799914C5C8830F83CE2A8395868C14F02' to 'int32_t' (aka 'int') without a conversion operator" when IL2CPP is used as the Scripting Backend
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts
- Construct matrix block disappears, and other bugs and exceptions related to it show when opening/running project