Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-pre.2
Found in [Package]
[Polybrush] NullReferenceException is thrown when Material Configure button is pressed in the Paint textures on meshes Window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Polybrush.zip"
2. Click Tools -> Polybrush -> Polybrush window
3. Open the SampleScene and select the Plane gameObject
4. Select the "Sculpt on meshes" Tool and do some changes to Plane
5. Select the "Paint textures on meshes" Tool
6. Click "Configure" next to the Material Field
Expected Result: Material configuration does not throw any errors
Actual Result: NullReferenceException is thrown when the Material Configure button is pressed
Reproducible with: 1.0.0, 1.0.1, 1.0.2(2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.5f1, 2020.2.0b2)
1. Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags