Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-pre.1
Found in [Package]
[Polybrush] ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when selecting a Material from the Paint textures on meshes Material list
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Polybrush.zip"
2. Click Tools -> Polybrush -> Polybrush window
3. Open the SampleScene and select the Plane gameObject
4. Select the "Sculpt on meshes" Tool
5. Drag the "New Material" to the "Plane" gameObject
6. Select the "Paint textures on meshes" Tool
7. Select "New Material" from the material drop-down menu
Expected Result: Material is selected from the list without any exceptions thrown in the console
Actual Result: ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when the material is selected from the list
Reproducible with: 1.0.0, 1.0.1, 1.0.2(2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.5f1, 2020.2.0b2)
1. Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags