Search Issue Tracker
[Point Light] Visible artifact when using point lights in linear color space
In linear color space Point lights displays an artifact if intensity goes beyond 2 or so.
1. Open the minimal repro project: PointLightLinearArtifact.zip
2. Observe the artifact around the Point light.
3. Try changing colorspace linear/gamma
4. Try changing Shadow Type
5. Try changing Rendering Path on camera
6. Try changing Intensity on Point light
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle