Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[Point Light] Visible artifact when using point lights in linear color space
In linear color space Point lights displays an artifact if intensity goes beyond 2 or so.
1. Open the minimal repro project: PointLightLinearArtifact.zip
2. Observe the artifact around the Point light.
3. Try changing colorspace linear/gamma
4. Try changing Shadow Type
5. Try changing Rendering Path on camera
6. Try changing Intensity on Point light
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled