Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[Point Light] Visible artifact when using point lights in linear color space
In linear color space Point lights displays an artifact if intensity goes beyond 2 or so.
1. Open the minimal repro project: PointLightLinearArtifact.zip
2. Observe the artifact around the Point light.
3. Try changing colorspace linear/gamma
4. Try changing Shadow Type
5. Try changing Rendering Path on camera
6. Try changing Intensity on Point light
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Members section in Services window does not open when Invite Teammate button is pressed in Collab window
- Can't enter "Manual Activation" screen after already exiting from it to the main menu
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- [IL2CPP] UnityEngine.Ping thread leak
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject