Search Issue Tracker
[Point Light] Visible artifact when using point lights in linear color space
In linear color space Point lights displays an artifact if intensity goes beyond 2 or so.
1. Open the minimal repro project: PointLightLinearArtifact.zip
2. Observe the artifact around the Point light.
3. Try changing colorspace linear/gamma
4. Try changing Shadow Type
5. Try changing Rendering Path on camera
6. Try changing Intensity on Point light
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first