Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[Point Light] Visible artifact when using point lights in linear color space
In linear color space Point lights displays an artifact if intensity goes beyond 2 or so.
1. Open the minimal repro project: PointLightLinearArtifact.zip
2. Observe the artifact around the Point light.
3. Try changing colorspace linear/gamma
4. Try changing Shadow Type
5. Try changing Rendering Path on camera
6. Try changing Intensity on Point light
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_PreloadTextureAtlasData.size() == m_DetailPrototypes.size()' when editing a specific terrain
- Baked lighting has artifacts if prefab's preview window is visible during bake process
- [UI] Internal error: Adding for rebuild while in rebuild loop
- Field value target changes if a new element appears above the field that is being scrolled
- Cache Server and asset post-processor can make meta files out of sync with Library folder