Search Issue Tracker
Plugin platform change to 'Any Platform' when upgrading a project from 5.3 to 5.6+ version of Unity (skipping 5.4 and 5.5)
1. Open the attached project with 5.3 Unity version.
2. Navigate to Assets > Plugins > iOS > Flurry > iOS folder in the Project view.
3. Select every file one by one.
- Platform is set to iOS on every file.
4. Open the same project with 5.6 Unity version.
5. Repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Platform is set to Any Platform on some of the files.
Meta files break when using Editor versions in this order:
5.3 > 5.6
5.3 > 2017.3
Meta files don't break when using Editor versions in this order:
5.3 > 5.4 > 5.5 > 5.6
5.3 > 5.4 > 5.6
5.3 > 5.5 > 5.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released