Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Plugin importer is changing my binary dll meta files
When a project gets imported with dlls that don't have valid PluginImporter settings, the metafile gets written back to disk with changes.
How to reproduce:
- Unzip Plugins.zip on your computer.
- Copy/Paste the Plugins folder in a new Unity project.
- Open/focus back Unity so it imports the Plugins folder
- Compare Plugins/x86_64/abci.bundle.meta with the one from the zip file.
Actual: The metafile changed.
Expected: Metafiles should never change until users perform explicit changes to the importer settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing