Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Plugin importer is changing my binary dll meta files
When a project gets imported with dlls that don't have valid PluginImporter settings, the metafile gets written back to disk with changes.
How to reproduce:
- Unzip Plugins.zip on your computer.
- Copy/Paste the Plugins folder in a new Unity project.
- Open/focus back Unity so it imports the Plugins folder
- Compare Plugins/x86_64/abci.bundle.meta with the one from the zip file.
Actual: The metafile changed.
Expected: Metafiles should never change until users perform explicit changes to the importer settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once