Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Plugin importer is changing my binary dll meta files
When a project gets imported with dlls that don't have valid PluginImporter settings, the metafile gets written back to disk with changes.
How to reproduce:
- Unzip Plugins.zip on your computer.
- Copy/Paste the Plugins folder in a new Unity project.
- Open/focus back Unity so it imports the Plugins folder
- Compare Plugins/x86_64/abci.bundle.meta with the one from the zip file.
Actual: The metafile changed.
Expected: Metafiles should never change until users perform explicit changes to the importer settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab