Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Plugin importer is changing my binary dll meta files
When a project gets imported with dlls that don't have valid PluginImporter settings, the metafile gets written back to disk with changes.
How to reproduce:
- Unzip Plugins.zip on your computer.
- Copy/Paste the Plugins folder in a new Unity project.
- Open/focus back Unity so it imports the Plugins folder
- Compare Plugins/x86_64/abci.bundle.meta with the one from the zip file.
Actual: The metafile changed.
Expected: Metafiles should never change until users perform explicit changes to the importer settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR