Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.4
plugin crash on initialization at 0 width
-e: Unity Web Player is initialized in a div that has 0 width. In IE, Firefox, and Chrome, this results in a "Couldn't switch to requested monitor" (see attached "Error.png")
In the Web Player logs, the key line (I think) regarding the error is:
"D3D device reset failed [E_INVALIDARG]
(Filename: Line: 357)
Switching to resolution 0x0 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: could not switch resolution (0x0 fs=0 hz=59)"
Some passing and failing logs are in the "Logs" directory.
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
Open the "zero.html" file in the attached project. (make sure the Unity plugin is not blocked by the browser)
I've boiled it down to a minimum reproduceable example. It appears that using the old UnityObject.js (that gets used with the normal Unity 3.5.7 build) has it fail siliently. (it just shows the "Install Unity" button as though you don't have it installed) Using UnityObject2.js will cause the failure.
"ten.html" is the same file, but instead of a 0 pixel container, it has a 10 pixel container.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project