Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
[PLM] Progressive Lightmapper ignores some faces of quad meshes
When importing a quad mesh with "Keep quads" enabled (in mesh importer), some faces are seemingly ignored by the progressive pathtracer. It appears rays just go "through" the faces without an intersection.
1) Open attached project.
2) Toggle directional light mode from Realtime to Baked.
3) Observe artefacts on mesh and in the shadow on the ground plane.
The included test mesh works fine if you switch to Enlighten or dynamic lighting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player