Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
[PLM] Progressive Lightmapper ignores some faces of quad meshes
When importing a quad mesh with "Keep quads" enabled (in mesh importer), some faces are seemingly ignored by the progressive pathtracer. It appears rays just go "through" the faces without an intersection.
1) Open attached project.
2) Toggle directional light mode from Realtime to Baked.
3) Observe artefacts on mesh and in the shadow on the ground plane.
The included test mesh works fine if you switch to Enlighten or dynamic lighting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh