Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
[PLM] Progressive Lightmapper ignores some faces of quad meshes
When importing a quad mesh with "Keep quads" enabled (in mesh importer), some faces are seemingly ignored by the progressive pathtracer. It appears rays just go "through" the faces without an intersection.
1) Open attached project.
2) Toggle directional light mode from Realtime to Baked.
3) Observe artefacts on mesh and in the shadow on the ground plane.
The included test mesh works fine if you switch to Enlighten or dynamic lighting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed