Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1
[PLM] Progressive Lightmapper ignores some faces of quad meshes
When importing a quad mesh with "Keep quads" enabled (in mesh importer), some faces are seemingly ignored by the progressive pathtracer. It appears rays just go "through" the faces without an intersection.
1) Open attached project.
2) Toggle directional light mode from Realtime to Baked.
3) Observe artefacts on mesh and in the shadow on the ground plane.
The included test mesh works fine if you switch to Enlighten or dynamic lighting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle