Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1
[PLM] Progressive Lightmapper ignores some faces of quad meshes
When importing a quad mesh with "Keep quads" enabled (in mesh importer), some faces are seemingly ignored by the progressive pathtracer. It appears rays just go "through" the faces without an intersection.
1) Open attached project.
2) Toggle directional light mode from Realtime to Baked.
3) Observe artefacts on mesh and in the shadow on the ground plane.
The included test mesh works fine if you switch to Enlighten or dynamic lighting.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements