Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[PLM] Internal: JobTempAlloc warning message appears when adjusting filtering parameters
"Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak" message appears when filtering settings are changed on the console. It consistently appears on mac.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Download the project "JobTempAllocError.zip" and open scene "t1"
2) Change filtering settings such as Direct Sigma for A-Trous or Indirect Radius for Gaussian filters
3) Observe the bug in console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Lighting] Reflection Probe causes shadow artifacts on Android while using OpenGL2 graphics API
- Realtime Reflection probe throws error after pressing `Bake Reflection Probes`
- TestRunner Window does not update test results correctly for tests with the same name
- [UI] Invalid AABB inAABB error occurs on clearing reference resolution values for canvas scaler
- [Editor] Missing reference exception occurs on deleting particle system