Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[PLM] Internal: JobTempAlloc warning message appears when adjusting filtering parameters
"Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak" message appears when filtering settings are changed on the console. It consistently appears on mac.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Download the project "JobTempAllocError.zip" and open scene "t1"
2) Change filtering settings such as Direct Sigma for A-Trous or Indirect Radius for Gaussian filters
3) Observe the bug in console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error