Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[PLM] Internal: JobTempAlloc warning message appears when adjusting filtering parameters
"Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak" message appears when filtering settings are changed on the console. It consistently appears on mac.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Download the project "JobTempAllocError.zip" and open scene "t1"
2) Change filtering settings such as Direct Sigma for A-Trous or Indirect Radius for Gaussian filters
3) Observe the bug in console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Drag-select in Prefab Mode selects GameObjects with Gizmos in any loaded scene
- Hierarchy ping effect rendering is offset
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Depth of Field doesn't blur near objects when "Allow HDR" is disabled
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages