Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[PLM] Internal: JobTempAlloc warning message appears when adjusting filtering parameters
"Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak" message appears when filtering settings are changed on the console. It consistently appears on mac.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Download the project "JobTempAllocError.zip" and open scene "t1"
2) Change filtering settings such as Direct Sigma for A-Trous or Indirect Radius for Gaussian filters
3) Observe the bug in console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project