Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[PLM] Internal: JobTempAlloc warning message appears when adjusting filtering parameters
"Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak" message appears when filtering settings are changed on the console. It consistently appears on mac.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Download the project "JobTempAllocError.zip" and open scene "t1"
2) Change filtering settings such as Direct Sigma for A-Trous or Indirect Radius for Gaussian filters
3) Observe the bug in console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)