Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[PLM] Directionality artifacts after baking GI with area light with certain rotation values and AA enabled
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'Lights and Shadows' scene;
2. In the Lighting window press Generate Lighting button;
3. Wait for the lighting to bake.
No artifacts are rendered on the plane with baked area light.
Black directionality artifacts are rendered on the plane with baked area light. See attached screenshots.
- Reproducible in 2020.1.0a20, 2019.3.0f5;
- Reproducible on Windows 10;
- Could not test in 2019.2.19f1 or earlier since all the geometry is hot pink after opening the project;
- Reproducible with both CPU and GPU Progressive lightmappers;
- Reproducible when AA samples is set to 4 and higher; not reproducible with AA samples set to 1;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first