Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[PLM] Directionality artifacts after baking GI with area light with certain rotation values and AA enabled
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'Lights and Shadows' scene;
2. In the Lighting window press Generate Lighting button;
3. Wait for the lighting to bake.
No artifacts are rendered on the plane with baked area light.
Black directionality artifacts are rendered on the plane with baked area light. See attached screenshots.
- Reproducible in 2020.1.0a20, 2019.3.0f5;
- Reproducible on Windows 10;
- Could not test in 2019.2.19f1 or earlier since all the geometry is hot pink after opening the project;
- Reproducible with both CPU and GPU Progressive lightmappers;
- Reproducible when AA samples is set to 4 and higher; not reproducible with AA samples set to 1;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."