Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[PLM] Directionality artifacts after baking GI with area light with certain rotation values and AA enabled
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'Lights and Shadows' scene;
2. In the Lighting window press Generate Lighting button;
3. Wait for the lighting to bake.
No artifacts are rendered on the plane with baked area light.
Black directionality artifacts are rendered on the plane with baked area light. See attached screenshots.
- Reproducible in 2020.1.0a20, 2019.3.0f5;
- Reproducible on Windows 10;
- Could not test in 2019.2.19f1 or earlier since all the geometry is hot pink after opening the project;
- Reproducible with both CPU and GPU Progressive lightmappers;
- Reproducible when AA samples is set to 4 and higher; not reproducible with AA samples set to 1;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field