Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[PLM] Directionality artifacts after baking GI with area light with certain rotation values and AA enabled
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and 'Lights and Shadows' scene;
2. In the Lighting window press Generate Lighting button;
3. Wait for the lighting to bake.
No artifacts are rendered on the plane with baked area light.
Black directionality artifacts are rendered on the plane with baked area light. See attached screenshots.
- Reproducible in 2020.1.0a20, 2019.3.0f5;
- Reproducible on Windows 10;
- Could not test in 2019.2.19f1 or earlier since all the geometry is hot pink after opening the project;
- Reproducible with both CPU and GPU Progressive lightmappers;
- Reproducible when AA samples is set to 4 and higher; not reproducible with AA samples set to 1;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open