Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
[PLM] Bounced light's color is not rendered
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 's5' scene;
2. Let the scene auto-bake.
The shadow on the plane has blue'ish transmissive tint.
The shadow on the plane is black.
- Reproducible in 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.9f1;
- Reproducible on Windows 10;
- Not reproducible for Enlighten.
The standard RLSL shader contained a stale line of code (from an early version of the code that had different logic concerning occlusion tests and refraction) because it that would block first indirect rays hitting transmissive objects. This line is removed now.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded