Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
[PLM] Bounced light's color is not rendered
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 's5' scene;
2. Let the scene auto-bake.
The shadow on the plane has blue'ish transmissive tint.
The shadow on the plane is black.
- Reproducible in 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.9f1;
- Reproducible on Windows 10;
- Not reproducible for Enlighten.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar