Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[PLM] Bounced light's color is not rendered
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 's5' scene;
2. Let the scene auto-bake.
The shadow on the plane has blue'ish transmissive tint.
The shadow on the plane is black.
- Reproducible in 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.9f1;
- Reproducible on Windows 10;
- Not reproducible for Enlighten.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast won't detect a hit with a mesh, if the direction happens to be along a face
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader