Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[PLM] Bounced light's color is not rendered
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 's5' scene;
2. Let the scene auto-bake.
The shadow on the plane has blue'ish transmissive tint.
The shadow on the plane is black.
- Reproducible in 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.9f1;
- Reproducible on Windows 10;
- Not reproducible for Enlighten.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again