Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
[PLM] Bounced light's color is not rendered
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 's5' scene;
2. Let the scene auto-bake.
The shadow on the plane has blue'ish transmissive tint.
The shadow on the plane is black.
- Reproducible in 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.9f1;
- Reproducible on Windows 10;
- Not reproducible for Enlighten.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone