Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
Steps for reproduction:
1) Download the project below and open the scene `ProgressiveLightmapper`
OR create a lightmap static plane and switch the Directional Light mode from `Realtime` to Baked, and create a Light Probe Group
2) Start baking
3) When baking is done, change the value of `Indirect Intensity` in Lighting Window from a value of `1` to something else
4) Observe that the intensity for light probes didn't change
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled
- AssemblyDefinitionFiles fail to use Assembly References override correctly in the 2018.3 versions