Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
Steps for reproduction:
1) Download the project below and open the scene `ProgressiveLightmapper`
OR create a lightmap static plane and switch the Directional Light mode from `Realtime` to Baked, and create a Light Probe Group
2) Start baking
3) When baking is done, change the value of `Indirect Intensity` in Lighting Window from a value of `1` to something else
4) Observe that the intensity for light probes didn't change
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()