Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[PLM] Baking stalls when using additive scene loading
Baking stalls when using Lightmapping.BakeMultipleScenes() or additive scene loading
Steps for reproduction:
1) Download project `ProbesAdditiveLoading.7z`
2) Open scene `SampleScene`
3) Additively load `Sample Scene 1`
4) Observe the issue: Baking stalls and editor can sometimes crash
- Not a regression
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab