Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[PLM] Baking lightmaps while other background tasks are running causes the progress bar to strobe
1. Create a new HDRP template project from the Unity Hub using 2021.2.0a14
2. The Baking Shaders progress bar should immediately start on opening the new project
3. From the Lighting Window hit Generate
The progress bar in the bottom right of the Editor UI will strobe between the two tasks, which looks pretty broken and is unfortunately quite visible.
The two background tasks should be aggregated into one overall batch of work, and the top-level progress bar should show progress against that overall task.
Overall task progress to be shown at the top level. Clicking on the progress bar will bring-up the Background Tasks window, and only here we should see the individual tasks when more than one is running.
This is not related to HDRP or SRP, but Async Progress Bar only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline