Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[PLM] Baking lightmaps while other background tasks are running causes the progress bar to strobe
1. Create a new HDRP template project from the Unity Hub using 2021.2.0a14
2. The Baking Shaders progress bar should immediately start on opening the new project
3. From the Lighting Window hit Generate
The progress bar in the bottom right of the Editor UI will strobe between the two tasks, which looks pretty broken and is unfortunately quite visible.
The two background tasks should be aggregated into one overall batch of work, and the top-level progress bar should show progress against that overall task.
Overall task progress to be shown at the top level. Clicking on the progress bar will bring-up the Background Tasks window, and only here we should see the individual tasks when more than one is running.
This is not related to HDRP or SRP, but Async Progress Bar only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Unclear error is printed when switched to unsupported Platform
- IEndDragHandler.OnEndDrag is not called when quickly pressing after a drag in low frame rate
- The joint.angle value changes when the parent changes rotation
- CapsuleCastAll returns a false hit in a specific location of a concave MeshCollider when "Use Fast Midphase" is enabled
- PhysX simulation is not consistent on the same platform with the same input