Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Playmode tint is applied to a gradient Color editor when entering play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Line_Renderer_Color_Bug.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Click Play
4. Observe the Color properties of Line Renderer and Mesh Generator
Expected result: They look the same
Actual result: The Line Renderers color property is tinted
Reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a19
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"