Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.17f1
PlayMode Test Runner remains in the Play mode if InitTestScene is unloaded using SceneManager.UnloadSceneAsync
1. Open the attached project "PlayModeTestFreeze.zip";
2. Open the Test Runner window (Window -> Test Runner);
3. Select the Play Mode tab in the Test Runner window;
4. Expand "PlayModeTestFreeze", "Assembly-CSharp.dll", and "UnloadSceneFreeze" so that the "Freeze" test is visible;
5. Run the "Freeze" test by double-clicking on it;
Expected results: After the scene unloading, the play mode should be ended.
Actual: The test session does not end and Unity remains in play mode.
Reproduced on: 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a6.
Note: the same behaviour occurs when either SceneManager.UnloadSceneAsync or SceneManager.UnloadScene is used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%