Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.17f1
PlayMode Test Runner remains in the Play mode if InitTestScene is unloaded using SceneManager.UnloadSceneAsync
1. Open the attached project "PlayModeTestFreeze.zip";
2. Open the Test Runner window (Window -> Test Runner);
3. Select the Play Mode tab in the Test Runner window;
4. Expand "PlayModeTestFreeze", "Assembly-CSharp.dll", and "UnloadSceneFreeze" so that the "Freeze" test is visible;
5. Run the "Freeze" test by double-clicking on it;
Expected results: After the scene unloading, the play mode should be ended.
Actual: The test session does not end and Unity remains in play mode.
Reproduced on: 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a6.
Note: the same behaviour occurs when either SceneManager.UnloadSceneAsync or SceneManager.UnloadScene is used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake