Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively when building asset bundles in playmode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Press play.
4. Inspect the console.
Result, error message:
An abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.
UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildAssetBundles(String, BuildAssetBundleOptions, BuildTarget)
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3, 5.3.5p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SSGI + DLSS looks very bad
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector