Search Issue Tracker
[Player] Screen flickers after launching MacOS Standalone build for x86 architecture
Standalone build flickers for 1-2 seconds when built for MacOS-architecture x86
Step to Reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. File > Build Settings
3. Change the Architecture as x86
4. Click on "Build And Run"
5. Observe the flickers in the beginning.
Only occurs on MacOS 10.13 and MacOS 10.12
Reproducible on: 2017.2.2p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.2.0f3
Works fine on: 2018.2.0a5, 2017.1.3p1, 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio is not properly occluded when using Steam Audio
- Material changes are not tracked properly when using recursive rendering
- [NavMesh Components] Walkable Area randomly appearing on non-walkable meshes
- Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
- Editor crashes after a while of playing