Search Issue Tracker
[Player] Screen flickers after launching MacOS & Linux Standalone build when made with Open GL Core graphic api.
Standalone build flickers for 1-2 seconds when built for MacOS-architecture x86 & Linux
Step to Reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. File > Build Settings
3. Change the Architecture as x86
4. Click on "Build And Run"
5. Observe the flickers in the beginning.
Only occurs on MacOS 10.13, MacOS 10.12, Linux when the build is launched in windowed mode.
Reproducible on: 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.0a10, 2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.2.0f3
Works fine on: 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button