Search Issue Tracker
[Player] Screen flickers after launching MacOS & Linux Standalone build when made with Open GL Core graphic api.
Standalone build flickers for 1-2 seconds when built for MacOS-architecture x86 & Linux
Step to Reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. File > Build Settings
3. Change the Architecture as x86
4. Click on "Build And Run"
5. Observe the flickers in the beginning.
Only occurs on MacOS 10.13, MacOS 10.12, Linux
Reproducible on: 2018.3.0a10, 2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.2.0f3
Works fine on: 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction
- [XR] GearVR HMD and Remote Controls are missing or incorrect