Search Issue Tracker
[Player] Screen flickers after launching MacOS Standalone build when made with Open GL Core graphic api.
Standalone build flickers for 1-2 seconds when built for MacOS-architecture x86
Step to Reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. File > Build Settings
3. Change the Architecture as x86
4. Click on "Build And Run"
5. Observe the flickers in the beginning.
Only occurs on MacOS 10.13 and MacOS 10.12
Reproducible on: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.2.0f3
Works fine on: 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In Timeline, audio ease in and ease out broken when assigned an audio source
- [Profiler] [UI] Selected label contains data after cleanup
- Mismatched shadow projection between the Scene and Game views
- Infinite creation of Materials
- [MAC] Console window is showing an error when selecting a GameObject that uses geometry shaders