Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.4.1
Found in [Package]
Placeholder tooltip pops up when hovering over "Limit Number of Players" property in the Inspector window
1. Create a new project
2. Create an empty GameObject and add "Player Input Manager" Component
3. In the Inspector window hover over "Limit Number of Players"
Expected result: tooltip containing useful information pops up
Actual result: tooltip containing "TODO" pops up
Reproducible with: 0.2.10-preview (2019.4.35f1), 1.0.0 (2020.3.27f1), 1.1.1 (2021.2.4f1), 1.2.0 (2022.1.0b3), 1.3.0 (2022.2.0a3)
Could not test with: 0.1.2-preview, 0.2.8-preview (2019.4.35f1) (errors installing the package)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file