Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Player fails to load if Video Dimensions are 4000x4000( or higher) and Spatial Quality is set to High Spatial Quality
1. Open attached project
2. Select video in project window
3. Enable transcode and set Custom dimensions to 4000x4000 or higher and set Spatial Quality to High Spatial Quality
4. Apply changes
5. Drag video to hierarchy and run scene
Actual: Player fails to load with following errors:
Player failed to load "file:///Users/audrius/Documents/New%20Unity%20Project%2012/library/metadata/30/30faa55cb1bad4f989c4794dc9dc057b.resource"
Player failed to load "unityvideo://library/metadata/96/9630b4cd0c9e44345b951321160a53e6.resource"
Reproducible: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0f1, 2017.01.a3
Note: Only reproducible with H264 codec
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone