Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Player fails to load if Video Dimensions are 4000x4000( or higher) and Spatial Quality is set to High Spatial Quality
1. Open attached project
2. Select video in project window
3. Enable transcode and set Custom dimensions to 4000x4000 or higher and set Spatial Quality to High Spatial Quality
4. Apply changes
5. Drag video to hierarchy and run scene
Actual: Player fails to load with following errors:
Player failed to load "file:///Users/audrius/Documents/New%20Unity%20Project%2012/library/metadata/30/30faa55cb1bad4f989c4794dc9dc057b.resource"
Player failed to load "unityvideo://library/metadata/96/9630b4cd0c9e44345b951321160a53e6.resource"
Reproducible: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0f1, 2017.01.a3
Note: Only reproducible with H264 codec
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded