Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Player fails to load if Video Dimensions are 4000x4000( or higher) and Spatial Quality is set to High Spatial Quality
1. Open attached project
2. Select video in project window
3. Enable transcode and set Custom dimensions to 4000x4000 or higher and set Spatial Quality to High Spatial Quality
4. Apply changes
5. Drag video to hierarchy and run scene
Actual: Player fails to load with following errors:
Player failed to load "file:///Users/audrius/Documents/New%20Unity%20Project%2012/library/metadata/30/30faa55cb1bad4f989c4794dc9dc057b.resource"
Player failed to load "unityvideo://library/metadata/96/9630b4cd0c9e44345b951321160a53e6.resource"
Reproducible: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0f1, 2017.01.a3
Note: Only reproducible with H264 codec
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject
- FileNotFoundException exception when there are special characters in the assembly path when calling Activator.CreateInstance
- [VR] Crash w/ Oculus and DX11 on Camera selection
- Editor crashes in FindRelativeTransformWithPath on entering Play mode, when two certain scripts are attached to game object