Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Player fails to load if Video Dimensions are 4000x4000( or higher) and Spatial Quality is set to High Spatial Quality
1. Open attached project
2. Select video in project window
3. Enable transcode and set Custom dimensions to 4000x4000 or higher and set Spatial Quality to High Spatial Quality
4. Apply changes
5. Drag video to hierarchy and run scene
Actual: Player fails to load with following errors:
Player failed to load "file:///Users/audrius/Documents/New%20Unity%20Project%2012/library/metadata/30/30faa55cb1bad4f989c4794dc9dc057b.resource"
Player failed to load "unityvideo://library/metadata/96/9630b4cd0c9e44345b951321160a53e6.resource"
Reproducible: 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0f1, 2017.01.a3
Note: Only reproducible with H264 codec
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets