Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Player crashes when script is using a dll that exists multiple times
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project from the Google Drive
2. Open "PressAnyButtonToJoin" Scene
3. File > Build Settings
4. Make sure only "PressAnyButtonToJoin" is selected in "Scenes in Build"
5. Click "Build"
6. Open the built application
Expected result: application opens
Actual result: application crashes
Reproducible with: 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0b12
Not reproducible with: 2022.1.0a1, 2022.1.0a9
Could not test with: 2019.4.30f1 (project breaks when downgrading)
- After removing the "Rewired Standalone Input Module" script component from "DELETE ME" GameObject the issue is no longer reproducible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file