Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Player crashes when running a recursive function with Script Debugging enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "FrameAssertTest.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Open Project Settings and switch to Player category
4. In Player Settings make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP
5. Open Build Settings
6. In Build Settings enable Development Build and Script Debugging
7. Build and Run
Expected result: Application doesn't crash
Actual result: Application crashes shortly after running
Reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.23f1, 2021.2.0b13, 2022.1.0a10
- Doesn't reproduce when Scripting Backend is set to Mono and Script Debugging is enabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device