Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
When using obsolete [SerializePrivateVariables] attribute the Player crashes on startup
1) Open the attached project and scene
2) Build and run it
Reproduced in Win 10 and Linux
Reproduced in 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproduced in 2019.3.0a12, 2019.2.3f1
The file '/home/lukasd/Downloads/case_1180341-Test3D/56_Data/level0' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
[Position out of bounds!]
(Filename: Line: 214)
Caught fatal signal - signo:5 code:-6 errno:0 addr:0x3e800003990
Obtained 16 stack frames.
#0 0x007f75af124c16 in DebugStringToFile(DebugStringToFileData const&)
#1 0x007f75aeab5b6c in CachedReader::OutOfBoundsError(unsigned long, unsigned long)
#2 0x007f75aeab5e1f in CachedReader::UpdateReadCache(void*, unsigned long)
#3 0x007f75aebdb349 in void Transfer_Blittable<StreamedBinaryRead, false, unsigned char>(SerializationCommandArguments const&, RuntimeSerializationCommandInfo&)
#4 0x007f75aebd9294 in void TransferScriptingObject<StreamedBinaryRead, false>(StreamedBinaryRead&, ScriptingObjectPtr, ScriptingClassPtr, SerializationCache::Data*&, ManagedReferencesRegistry*)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'