Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Character becomes invisible when blending is set to additive on Base layer
1. Open attached project
2. Open Mecanim Scene
3. Select Character GameObject
4. Open animator
5. Change Blending to Additive on Base Layer
6. Press play
Actual: Character is not visible
Expected: Character should be visible
Reproduced: 5.1.3p3, 5.2.5f1, 5.3.7p3, 5.4.3p4, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website