Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Character becomes invisible when blending is set to additive on Base layer
1. Open attached project
2. Open Mecanim Scene
3. Select Character GameObject
4. Open animator
5. Change Blending to Additive on Base Layer
6. Press play
Actual: Character is not visible
Expected: Character should be visible
Reproduced: 5.1.3p3, 5.2.5f1, 5.3.7p3, 5.4.3p4, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit