Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.9f1
[Playables] AnimationStart and AnimationMiddle are constantly called when the playable is paused and SetTime (0) is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Unreliable Animation Events at Start with Playables.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe the Console window (Start, Middle, End are called)
4. While Game view is active, press '3'
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: the playable is paused the time is set at the value Zero (-1)
Actual result: Start and Middle are constantly called until playable.SetTime(0) is called (Either '1', '2' or '3' button is pressed)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated