Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.9f1
[Playables] AnimationStart and AnimationMiddle are constantly called when the playable is paused and SetTime (0) is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Unreliable Animation Events at Start with Playables.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe the Console window (Start, Middle, End are called)
4. While Game view is active, press '3'
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: the playable is paused the time is set at the value Zero (-1)
Actual result: Start and Middle are constantly called until playable.SetTime(0) is called (Either '1', '2' or '3' button is pressed)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs