Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.9f1
[Playables] AnimationStart and AnimationMiddle are constantly called when the playable is paused and SetTime (0) is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Unreliable Animation Events at Start with Playables.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe the Console window (Start, Middle, End are called)
4. While Game view is active, press '3'
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: the playable is paused the time is set at the value Zero (-1)
Actual result: Start and Middle are constantly called until playable.SetTime(0) is called (Either '1', '2' or '3' button is pressed)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player