Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Playables crash on cyclic graphs
Run the "Test Cycle" scene.
We do not handle cycles in the graph so Mixer A -> Mixer B -> Mixer A crashes.
We should detect and refuse to run graphs with cycles in them.
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][URP][OpenGLES3] Render Texture memory increases by 50% when using OpenGLES 3
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()