Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Playables crash on cyclic graphs
Run the "Test Cycle" scene.
We do not handle cycles in the graph so Mixer A -> Mixer B -> Mixer A crashes.
We should detect and refuse to run graphs with cycles in them.
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted