Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Playables crash on cyclic graphs
Run the "Test Cycle" scene.
We do not handle cycles in the graph so Mixer A -> Mixer B -> Mixer A crashes.
We should detect and refuse to run graphs with cycles in them.
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"