Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Playables crash on cyclic graphs
Run the "Test Cycle" scene.
We do not handle cycles in the graph so Mixer A -> Mixer B -> Mixer A crashes.
We should detect and refuse to run graphs with cycles in them.
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space