Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Playables crash on cyclic graphs
Run the "Test Cycle" scene.
We do not handle cycles in the graph so Mixer A -> Mixer B -> Mixer A crashes.
We should detect and refuse to run graphs with cycles in them.
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object