Search Issue Tracker
Playable Director's unchecked "Play On Awake" allows Animator to play animations from Animator Controller
In the "Test" scene there are 2 objects, which use Timeline.
"CubeAnimation" which uses animation created in Animation window. And "SphereTimelineRecordedAnim" which uses clip that was recorded in Timeline.
Both have "Play On Awake" unchecked. But Cube still plays it's animation.
1. Open attached project "Tester Testing.zip"
2. Open and Play "Test" scene.
Expected result: Cubes animation is not played. (just like the sphere's)
Actual result: "CubeAnimation" plays animation from Animator instead.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0p5 , 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player