Search Issue Tracker
Playable Director's unchecked "Play On Awake" allows Animator to play animations from Animator Controller
In the "Test" scene there are 2 objects, which use Timeline.
"CubeAnimation" which uses animation created in Animation window. And "SphereTimelineRecordedAnim" which uses clip that was recorded in Timeline.
Both have "Play On Awake" unchecked. But Cube still plays it's animation.
1. Open attached project "Tester Testing.zip"
2. Open and Play "Test" scene.
Expected result: Cubes animation is not played. (just like the sphere's)
Actual result: "CubeAnimation" plays animation from Animator instead.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0p5 , 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window