Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Play Mode error: TerrainData is missing splat texture 1(CliffAlbedoSpecular
1.download Terrain Assets from the the Asset Store package: Standard Assets
2.make a new terrain object
3.add 2 of those textures to the palette and paint with them a bit
4.notice it works as intended but
5.enter play mode - notice the errors:
TerrainData is missing splat texture 1(CliffAlbedoSpecular), make sure it is marked for read/write in the importer.
Also, you can just download and open the project attached.
The bug is a regression, happens in 2017.3 0b7
Tested in 2017.2 0f3, and there were no such issues. Apparently, the bug was introduced in 2017.2.0p1
Expected result: The user should not see an error if he's not doing something wrong.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"