Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Play Mode error: TerrainData is missing splat texture 1(CliffAlbedoSpecular
1.download Terrain Assets from the the Asset Store package: Standard Assets
2.make a new terrain object
3.add 2 of those textures to the palette and paint with them a bit
4.notice it works as intended but
5.enter play mode - notice the errors:
TerrainData is missing splat texture 1(CliffAlbedoSpecular), make sure it is marked for read/write in the importer.
Also, you can just download and open the project attached.
The bug is a regression, happens in 2017.3 0b7
Tested in 2017.2 0f3, and there were no such issues. Apparently, the bug was introduced in 2017.2.0p1
Expected result: The user should not see an error if he's not doing something wrong.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link