Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Play button doesn't work after creating a animation in timeline
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Hierarchy > right click
2. 3D Object > cube
3. Go to Windows > Sequencing > Timeline.
4. Select cube and click "Create" in the timeline window
5. Click on the record button next to animation track
6. Move the cube at different intervals to make a short clip
7. Stop the recording and hit play
Actual Result: Animation doesn't play and the marker doesn't move at all.
Expected Result: The recorded animation should play.
Reproducible On: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.0a3
Working Fine On: 2018.3.0a2
Environment: Occurs on Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed