Search Issue Tracker
Platforms that are not installed aren't greyed out in the Build Settings Window
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Build Settings Window
3. Observe the available platforms
Expected: Platforms that aren't installed are greyed out
Actual: All platforms that are installed aren't greyed out
Reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.33f1
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.18f1, 2022.1.0b15, 2022.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material thumbnail doesn't change when changing URP settings
- [Backport] Four "Learn more" links direct to default (2020.3) Manual version, instead of using current Editor version
- "Cannot set deprecated build target 'OSXIntel'" warning appears when setting PluginImporter's compatible platform to "OSX"
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP