Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.2
Fixed in 5.1.5, 7.0.1
Found in [Package]
Platform's colliders do not extend to the end of the sprite texture
1. Download and open the attached "BirdPerson.zip" project
2. In the Hierarchy window, select "Level" > "Terrain" > "Floating1WayPlatform (2)"
3. Observe the game object's collider in the Scene view
Expected result: The game object's collider is extended to the end of the sprite
Actual result: The game object's collider is not extended to the end of the sprite
Reproducible with: 5.1.3 (2020.3.16f1), 6.0.1 (2021.1.17f1), 7.0.0-pre.3 (2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5)
Not reproducible with: 5.1.2 (2020.3.16f1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 7.0.2):
Fix for issue available on Unity 2022.1.0a14 and above
Resolution Note (fix version 5.1.5):
Fix for this issue is available on Unity 2020.3.21f1 and above