Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
PlatformEffector(one sided) parent object with negative scale inverts the collider
Steps to reproduce:
1) open user attached project
2) Press Play
Expected: the ball rolls down the platform.
Actual: the ball falls right through the platform.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on the unknown line when building a specific project
- [M1] Missing package error is thrown when trying to build a Player with Il2CPP scripting backend for Linux target platform on M1 Mac
- There is no option to change the string being passed when Unity passes the string to the 'vkCreateInstance' function
- [Android] Build fails when a project has a custom asset pack
- Undo history is broken when undoing while Color Picker is open