Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
PlatformEffector(one sided) parent object with negative scale inverts the collider
Steps to reproduce:
1) open user attached project
2) Press Play
Expected: the ball rolls down the platform.
Actual: the ball falls right through the platform.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off