Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
PlatformEffector(one sided) parent object with negative scale inverts the collider
Steps to reproduce:
1) open user attached project
2) Press Play
Expected: the ball rolls down the platform.
Actual: the ball falls right through the platform.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol
- Warning on affected shader count is not thrown when trying to collect shader variants with Async Shader compilation enabled
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project