Search Issue Tracker
Platform specific error message needs improvement
- In the Build Settings dialog, click Flash then press the Switch Platform button
- Try creating a Cloth gameobject. The error in the attached platformError.png is displayed
This error can be improved. It should say on which Platform that action is not supported (in this case Flash) and it should also indicate that the user should switch platform to something that works.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled