Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
Platform not supported error is thrown when trying to play an MP3 file in editor with build platform set to WebGL
1. Open attached project "1252868"
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. make sure WebGL is set as the build platform
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Audio is played
Actual result: Platform not supported error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15
Note: Issue is not reproducible in a built game
Streaming of 'mpeg' on this platform is not supported
AudioRequest/<SendGetAudio>d__1:MoveNext () (at Assets/Scripts/WebFileRequest.cs:44)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules