Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Platform not supported error is thrown when trying to play an MP3 file in editor with build platform set to WebGL
1. Open attached project "1252868"
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. make sure WebGL is set as the build platform
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Audio is played
Actual result: Platform not supported error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15
Note: Issue is not reproducible in a built game
Streaming of 'mpeg' on this platform is not supported
AudioRequest/<SendGetAudio>d__1:MoveNext () (at Assets/Scripts/WebFileRequest.cs:44)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Undoing UDocument Sort Order does not take effect
- Read-only fields can be modified with the mouse dragger
- "Assembly for Assembly Definition File '*' will not be compiled" warning thrown, on creating a new project
- Game Object with Cast Shadows type set to Shadows Only flickers when illuminated by a Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning