Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
Fix In Review for 2019.4
Platform not supported error is thrown when trying to play an MP3 file in editor with build platform set to WebGL
1. Open attached project "1252868"
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. make sure WebGL is set as the build platform
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Audio is played
Actual result: Platform not supported error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15
Note: Issue is not reproducible in a built game
Streaming of 'mpeg' on this platform is not supported
AudioRequest/<SendGetAudio>d__1:MoveNext () (at Assets/Scripts/WebFileRequest.cs:44)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string