Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Platform not supported error is thrown when trying to play an MP3 file in editor with build platform set to WebGL
1. Open attached project "1252868"
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. make sure WebGL is set as the build platform
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Audio is played
Actual result: Platform not supported error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15
Note: Issue is not reproducible in a built game
Streaming of 'mpeg' on this platform is not supported
AudioRequest/<SendGetAudio>d__1:MoveNext () (at Assets/Scripts/WebFileRequest.cs:44)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] ExposedReference<Transform>.Resolve() is not generated correctly in WebGL
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions