Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Platform not supported error is thrown when trying to play an MP3 file in editor with build platform set to WebGL
1. Open attached project "1252868"
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. make sure WebGL is set as the build platform
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Audio is played
Actual result: Platform not supported error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15
Note: Issue is not reproducible in a built game
Streaming of 'mpeg' on this platform is not supported
AudioRequest/<SendGetAudio>d__1:MoveNext () (at Assets/Scripts/WebFileRequest.cs:44)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline