Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Plastic SCM icons are blurry when the Unity Editor is opened on a 1440p monitor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "IconsPlasctic"
2. Observe the Project window
Expected result: Plastic SCM icons on the folders are high resolution
Actual result: Plastic SCM icons on the folders are low resolution
Reproducible in: 1.14.18 (2019.4.38f1), 1.15.18 (2020.3.35f1, 2021.3.4f1, 2022.1.5f1, 2022.2.0a17)
Reproducible on: Windows 11 Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window